Friday, May 10, 2013

Tablified Gives You The Best Apps for Android Tablets

If you have bought a tab recently and are fed up of not finding tab specific apps in the Play Store easily, I have a good news and an android application for you. Although I still need you to go to the play store to download this tab specific app but I promise you wont feel let down if you take my advice. Tablified is a marketplace application that shows you the best apps for android tablets available in Play Store. This app can be downloaded from the Play Store for free and can be used instantly.

Tablified presents the applications that have been specifically designed for the tablets in the same way as presented by the Google Play Store. The front screen shows the featured applications with Google adverts at the bottom (I dont have a clue why devs think people will click those). Anyway, coming back to tablified, there is a drop down menu at the top which you can use to navigate to the games or the apps section. So I went to my favorite 'Game' section and waited for the application to load. Honestly the load time was way too high for any application but the final results were really impressive. After watching all the game tiles on the main page I started looking for categories and it took me a few swipes and taps to find where these were. I guess the idea was to make them appear when the users swipe the screen to the right but it does not happen. Instead the categories appear when you press the Games Icon on the top left (Tablified app icon on home screen). The categories are limited but that is because we do not have many developers into tablets at the moment and hence the number of applications is much less than that of smartphones. Also there is a search button at the top which is of very little help since you do not have any freaking idea what to search for. Because if you had, you would have been using Play Store and not Tablified. Now as you click on the search box, you are presented with 4 filters which are available in Pro version. Since I am the kind who likes to test the apps before buying them I do not think I'll be posting the reviews of the pro version unless I use the basic version for a week or so and find it really useful. But again this a totally personal opinion. Coming back to the Tablified, now when you click an application, the download/buy option appears and the look and feel of the page is simply awesome. The nature of the page is almost same as that in play store with a few screenshots, a buy button on the right followed by description, ratings and reviews.

To conclude this post, I would suggest anyone with a tablet to get this application and support the devs by buying the pro version if you like the basic one. The applications are beautifully presented within the app and the user experience is very rich except a few tweaks that I think are a must and will enhance the experience. Tablified undoubtedly introduces you to the best apps for android tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment